Ill start off with the next champion that was release.
Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands
Renekton uses a new resource system called Fury. Renekton gains Fury by attacking or dealing damage with spells. When he has gathered enough Fury, the resource will be expended to empower his skills with bonus effects.
- Cull the Meek: Renekton swing his blade, dealing damage to nearby enemies and healing for a portion of the life dealt. Fury Bonus: Heal amount raised dramatically.
- Ruthless Predator: Renekton's next attack swings twice, dealing a portion of his weapon damage, stunning his target briefly and applying on-hits each time. Fury Bonus: Renekton's next attack swings three times, dealing a huge portion of his weapon damage, stunning his target greatly and applying on-hits each time.
- Slice and Dice: Renekton dashes forward, dealing physical damage to targets along the way. If he hits a target, he can use Dice for a brief period of time for the same effect. Dice Fury Bonus: Renekton deals 50% increased damage and reduces the armor of units hit.
- Dominus (Ultimate): Renekton empowers himself with dark energy, gaining size and bonus health. He deals periodic damage to enemies around him and rapidly gains Fury.
- Reign of Anger (Passive): Renekton gains 5 Fury per autoattack. Having sufficient fury empowers Renekton’s abilities with bonus effects, but this drains Fury. Out of combat, Renekton loses 5 Fury per second.
Here's The Champion Spotlight, shows a bref video about him and how to build him. From Riot
Now the way I would Play/build him is I would go always top solo as him, as long you have a jungler. Beginning I would go boots/3pot or dorans blade depends on the person your fighting. Then Burtulizer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Warmongs, Atma's, Guardian Angel. Max Stun First. Farm Farm Farm. I do not own him but I've played him several times and I like him but not enough to buy him. Right now hes is kinda weak because of nerfs but soon he should be getting strong again.
Karma, the Enlightened One
Happy Lol'in people