Hi all, xWhiteStarx is Back :). This blog and going to update it every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Leave comment in the latest post. Thanks

Play League of Legends FOR FREE!!


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to the Blog! *Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands*

Hello all. xWhiteStarx here. I'm starting my blog up again on my League of Legends run down. Well lets start things off with I'm at 1519 elo in Solo Que 5v5 Learning tips from a 2k elo player. I still don't have a upgraded computer yet so no videos yet but there are plenty of Lolrecord's of my matches I have yet to upload yet. Got a penta kill about 2 weeks ago With Gangplank. I own 64/90 Champions, and I mostly play Ranged Ad. Dodge stat as been removed from game. A lot of champions have been release since my last post with was like 1 year ago but ill post a piece on each one i have missed since then and catch up guys up. maybe you add me in game and ill play a round or two with ya :). Looking forward to getting the blog going again and waiting on my computer upgrade in February.

Ill start off with the next champion that was release.

Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

Renekton uses a new resource system called Fury. Renekton gains Fury by attacking or dealing damage with spells. When he has gathered enough Fury, the resource will be expended to empower his skills with bonus effects.


  • Cull the Meek: Renekton swing his blade, dealing damage to nearby enemies and healing for a portion of the life dealt. Fury Bonus: Heal amount raised dramatically.
  • Ruthless Predator: Renekton's next attack swings twice, dealing a portion of his weapon damage, stunning his target briefly and applying on-hits each time. Fury Bonus: Renekton's next attack swings three times, dealing a huge portion of his weapon damage, stunning his target greatly and applying on-hits each time.
  • Slice and Dice: Renekton dashes forward, dealing physical damage to targets along the way. If he hits a target, he can use Dice for a brief period of time for the same effect. Dice Fury Bonus: Renekton deals 50% increased damage and reduces the armor of units hit.
  • Dominus (Ultimate): Renekton empowers himself with dark energy, gaining size and bonus health. He deals periodic damage to enemies around him and rapidly gains Fury.
  • Reign of Anger (Passive): Renekton gains 5 Fury per autoattack. Having sufficient fury empowers Renekton’s abilities with bonus effects, but this drains Fury. Out of combat, Renekton loses 5 Fury per second.
Here's The Champion Spotlight, shows a bref video about him and how to build him. From Riot
Now the way I would Play/build him is I would go always top solo as him, as long you have a jungler. Beginning I would go boots/3pot or dorans blade depends on the person your fighting. Then Burtulizer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Warmongs, Atma's, Guardian Angel. Max Stun First. Farm Farm Farm. I do not own him but I've played him several times and I like him but not enough to buy him. Right now hes is kinda weak because of nerfs but soon he should be getting strong again.

Next Week
Karma, the Enlightened One

Happy Lol'in people
 -xWhiteStarx



No comments:

Post a Comment