Karma, the Enlightened One
Mantra can be used and stored for approximately 8 seconds after casting. During this time, Mantra's cooldown will be refreshing.
When the game starts, Karma has one charge of Mantra with the other one recharging, as if just used. This means you'll have 2 charges by the time you reach the lane.
- Heavenly Wave: Karma sends forth hidden blades from her fans, dealing magic damage to units in a cone in front of her. Mantra Bonus: In addition to dealing damage to enemies, Heavenly Wave will also heal allies in the cone based on a % of their missing life.
- Spirit Bond: Karma bonds an ally or enemy creating a beam between them. Allied anchors have increased movement speed and enemy anchors have reduced movement speed. Enemy units that come in contact with the beam take magic damage. Karma strengthens the bond to double the effect of the movement speed modifier.
- Soul Shield: Karma summons a protective shield that absorbs incoming damage. Mantra Bonus: In addition to casting the shield, energy radiates out from the shield dealing damage to enemy units around Karma's target.
- Mantra: Karma empowers her next ability to do an additional effect. Mantra is available at level 1 and does not require a skill point.
- Inner Flame (passive): Karma gains increased Ability Power corresponding to her % of missing Health.
Here's The Champion Spotlight from Riot
Now I've bought and played this champion and I would say that she would be a great support if she received some buffs into her soul shield and her heavenly wave. With would also transition into AP carry skills, But as of right now she is pretty weak in the support area and as a AP carry their are other people that do her job better. I would build her as a sutainer ap carry with her shields and heals sutaniner hp AP carry so that she gets more shields and heals thru the fight making it better for the team. So I would run. Two Doran \Rings, Sorcerer's Shoes or The Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Rabadon's Deathcap, Void Staff. Thats for the core build from there its up to you. You may want to run her as a tanky support cool down reduction also if u don't wanna run her as a AP carry. Either Support on Bottom lane or Mid AP carry. That is how i would play her. and for runes I would run, Magic pen reds, Mana regen per lvl Yellows, AP per lvl blues, and flat AP or movement speed quints. Masterys AP carry (21/0/9) Support (0/7/23).
Well that it for her, for next week it will be!
Maokai, the Twisted Trean
Till next time. have fun guys.