Hi all, xWhiteStarx is Back :). This blog and going to update it every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Leave comment in the latest post. Thanks

Play League of Legends FOR FREE!!


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wensday update

Here we are yay its Wednesday and that means! new characters for the week. rotation has changed and u have a one of the 6300 point characters unlocked. The character was Kennen The Heart of the Tempest. Hes a mini Ninja with full on lighting attacks. So yes hes is a magic using ninja but still a ninja. all the other characters on this week I've played with except Urgot I don't know if I will play him or not. Miss Fortune comes out today and I'm waiting for the patch to download while I'm posting. Shes a pirate. they finally added a new pirate because they only had 1 and there's like 6 ninjas and i guess its just not fair to the pirate lovers. right now i can't get my stats because the game is down but i come back and edit this and up them in i think im around 79win and 69 loses yea im finally over taking my win ration.

editing in 3 hours. bah have to wait till 4pm PDT.
3 hours my ass that took forever.

1 comment: